Hi awesome SENIOR ML OPS ENGINEER!
Would you like to play with bleeding edge technologies in a sizzling data environment, while building a fintech from scratch and make the world a safer and better place at the same time?
Have a look at Transaction Monitoring Netherlands (TMNL). We are creating a top-notch detection and monitoring company to defeat financial crimes such as money laundering and the financing of terrorism. We are forming an energetic and inspired team, where the curious, talented minds in anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime detection, data science, data engineering, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence join forces to make this possible. Together, we design, build, accelerate and execute the collective monitoring of money transaction data from the five largest Dutch banks to begin with. This way, we will be able to detect signals and patterns of financial crimes at an unprecedented level.
At TMNL you will experience the freshness, the freedom, the mandate and the pace forward of a start-up. We’re based on a healthy growing ground, as we have the full dedication and support of the five largest Dutch banks from the start.
We offer you a very cool technical playground with all the latest technologies you need to create and accelerate our innovative, state-of-the-art transaction monitoring platform. A must-have to create the most effective detection and new insights, that will help banks, public sector and law enforcement to collectively defeat financial crime.
A sneak preview on your new playing field:
• Building a bleeding edge, world-wide unique MLOps platform for massive amounts of data at a scale
• A truly unique technical challenge
• Develop reliable, scalable and performant CICD pipeline for model and data pipelines
• Develop best-in-class model and data lineage solutions that make even complex ML pipelines meticulously reproducible
• Conceptualize and implement sophisticated model observability and controllability solutions
• Ensure scalability of Data Science efforts by developing our feature store
• Combine managed solutions, customizations and open source tools to help us build a platform that meets our special requirements
• Work together with AWS experts to push the boundaries of what’s out there
Your entry ticket shows:
• AWS (SageMaker, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CloudFormation, Lambda, EventBridge)
• Experience with implementing production-grade CICD pipelines for data processing or model pipelines
• Experience with architecting complex, data-intensive, cloud-native (ideally AWS) solutions
• Apache Spark
• AWS Glue
• Knowledge of / experience with MLOps principles and tools (model & data lineage, observability, feature stores, model registries…)
• Experience implementing Machine Learning models and knowledge of the modelling lifecycle
• Experience in the financial industry
Do you have this entry ticket and does our proposition excite you so far? Great! Let's share a bit more on what's good to know straight away.
At TMNL, key values as responsibility to society, constant curiosity, courageous choices and learning and growing together are very important to us. Just like a strong fundament based on ethics, embracement of all backgrounds, personalities and opinions, honesty and vulnerability in our interactions and constant experimentation. This way we will not only achieve the edge and quality in our work we aim for, but also the long-lasting societal change by finding and exposing the smartest bad actors in the financial world.
We’ll go all in to make sure you are not only excited about the purpose of your work but also about the work you do on a daily basis, who you work with and the culture you work in. Joining our team now, also means we invite you to contribute to co-creating the company you always wanted to work for.
As much as we love our work, we also enjoy a healthy work-life balance and an excellent benefit package. As a team, we will contribute all we can to make sure you are as happy, healthy and energetic at work as in life, so we can help each other to become better tomorrow then we are today.
Let’s connect and discover where it will take us. Just contact Martin van Hal (email@example.com / +31 644 718 734) and enjoy the journey!